Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dramas(:

I have no idea why I'm just noticing this now, but a lot of my friends like to watch dramas! One even likes to watch anime, which I personally don't prefer, but still, a choice is a choice. Anyway, I think I'll recommend a few dramas to watch. 
YES he is a cutie.

First of, let me start by saying I'm 25% Taiwanese, and Taiwanese dramas are a lot more interesting than Mainland dramas (my other 75%). I have watched a LOT of Taiwanese dramas in my day (; but I honestly can only pick a few to show to you guys!

5. Miss No Good
4. Devil Beside You
3. Hot Shot
2. Hi My Sweetheart
1. AUTUMN'S CONCERTO <3 (my personal fav!! a must watch!)

Korean dramas, I've only watched one complete one, but from my Korean friends I can tell that these are worth watching!

Secret Garden, Boys Before Flowers (I've watched this one), Dream High, City Enter, and Personal Preference.

I'm currently watching one anime, forced upon me by a certain friend haha, which IS Ouran High School Host Club. To be honest, anime's can be HILARIOUS.. but they just don't touch you in the way dramas do. But again, a choice is a choice. 

Laterrr, blog soon!<3


No comments:

Post a Comment