Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tumblr

Oh my, 3 posts in one day. I really do have no life. Anywayyys, since I'm back from swimming dryland OUTSIDE for 2 hours, I decided to sit and relax and write a post:) Haha.

So anyways doodelydoo, guys I legit think Facebook is going downhill. Sometimes, there are one of those "off days" where I don't get like more than 2 notifications a day. If that happened last year, just kidding, that would never happen last year. But, in my grade, Tumblr is getting like really popular.

www.pambelovinn.tumblr.com <---- That's mine. Look at it, I dare you.

Anyways, I mean I know I made one, but I really just don't get what all the fuss is about. Basically, if you're not popular, you get no followers, and it's basically just like re-posting pictures that everyone has already freaking seen. Big whoop, dude.

SOOOO.. I think Facebook is still the best, even if it's going out of style. It has chat, games, etc. Soon there'll be another website that rips off Facebook like Facebook ripped off Myspace. Peace out girlies<3

No comments:

Post a Comment