Monday, August 8, 2011

Sally Hansen Crackle Nail Polish

Recently, I bought Sally Hansen Crackle Nail Polish. (Third from the left on the picture). It works super well, and I love it! The only bad thing is that you have to paint your nails fast and you have to make sure not to go over it or anything.



It basically turned out like the one on the left of this text, but that's not me. Since my camera quality is utterly crappy, I was forced to use Google as a source for pictures.

So, what you do is you put a different (preferably lighter if you buy the black one) color from Sally Hansen on top of your nail first and let it completely dry. Then put on the Crackle and it cracks almost instantly. Don't stall and go over stuff you already painted.

The good thing about this nail polish cover, is that you can be sloppy and it still looks fantastic! Even beginners can look good in this.

RATE: 5 STARS BABE.

No comments:

Post a Comment